Apply for a Fellowship Medical Grant
How to apply
Your application for a fellowship medical grant can be completed in four steps:
- Check your eligibility by identifying whether your funding request aligns with this year’s eligibility criteria in your relevant therapy area.
- Log in or register for an account to begin. Here are some tips to support you with a successful application:
- You are required to provide proof that you are employed by the organisation mentioned on your application (please do not provide sensitive information such as payslips).
- It is also recommended that you provide a letter of support from your local PCO/CCG/Health Board/Health Office to strengthen your application.
- You should attach your organisation’s most recent annual report to your application.
- Give a clear breakdown of how the requested funding will be spent.
- Submit projects that have finite funding requirements for projects of approximately one year duration from initiation.
- Funding of permanent staff positions without clear evidence of a plan for continued funding of the post will not be considered.
- Purchase of laptops, tablets or mobile phones will not be considered.
- Support for attendance at conferences/congresses cannot be funded as part of a medical grant. Gilead has a separate process for this.
- If you believe your project meets the definition of a EUDRACT study, we encourage you to discuss this with your Gilead Medical Scientist as the Fellowship & Medical Grants Programme is unable to provide funding for these studies.
- You have the option to save a draft of your submission and return later.
Additional information, supporting documents and FAQs can be downloaded for reference:
Create an account or login to start your application today.