Apply for a Grant
How to Apply
Ensure Your Project is Eligible
Before applying, carefully review the Grants FAQ.
Ensure you have a Registered Charity Number
You are required to be a registered charity in order to be considered for funding from the community grants scheme. Proof of your status is required at the registration stage, prior to applying.
Create or Login to Your Account
You will submit your grant application via our secure online system. Create an account or login from the bottom of this page.
Complete the Online Application
You will be asked to provide the following information on the online application. You can always save your answers and return later if you need more time.
- Date(s) and location(s) of project events (please note that grant funding is not provided for more than one year at a time)
- Final event agenda(s) (please do not include the names or affiliations of presenting speakers)
- Target audience and publicity plan
- Detailed project budget, including a breakdown of how you will use the funds requested from Gilead, as well as total estimated project expenses
- Number of medical education credits offered and accreditation information (where applicable)
Please note, in order to comply with EFPIA and country codes of practice, Gilead publicly discloses grant support made to patient organisations and healthcare organisations via its website and ABPI/IPHA websites (as applicable). Specifically, details of all successful grantees from Gilead UK and Ireland Corporate Contributions are published on an annual basis. The details will include the name of the organisation, a brief description of the activity and the amount of support provided.
For more information, general enquiries or questions on a specific application, email us at [email protected] and we will support you with your request.